Arvin Post-Acute is a skilled nursing facility which provides short-term, long-term and rehabilitation services and strives to help our residents increase their independence and reach their highest level of functionality.
We offer all the services you expect from a skilled nursing facility with the peace of mind of a secure facility. We were founded on a fundamental guiding principle: Your loved one is somebody special who deserves to be treated with the utmost respect and dignity.
The rehab team at Arvin has well qualified physical, occupational and speech therapists who work with some of the most complex post-surgical care needs and have helped countless severe stroke patients restore to their highest level of function. We look forward to caring for your or your loved ones needs and appreciate your trust in allowing us to care for you.
- Skilled Nursing Facility
- 81 beds
- Admissions 24/7
- In-House Therapy Staff
- Free Wi-Fi for Residents and Guests
- Free Cable for Residents and Guests
- In-Room Telephone Access
- Beautician Services Available
- Medicare and Medicaid Certified
- Administrator – Ted Telmo
- Director of Rehabilitation –
- Director of Nursing – Sharon Aleo
- Director of Admissions – Kara Wilmart
- Social Services Director – Greg Roland
- Director of Business Development – Sonia Lopez